Approved
User:
Date:
Apr 20, 2016 - 09:05:51 pm
Showing changed values only. [show all]
Before changes:
Apr 20, 2016 - 09:04:30 pm
Title desc:
Some people believe that being politically correct is a great way to avoid offending others of different orientation, religion, and so on. Because of this, it allows for more friendly interactions. Others believe that being politically correct limits opinions, and will restrain them from conversing and interacting with others. Because of this, it will create a barrier between different groups, and do more harm then good.
Some people believe that being politically correct is a great way to avoid offending others of different orientation, religion, and so on. Because of this, it allows for more friendly interactions. Others believe that being politically correct limits opinions, and will restrain them from conversing and interacting with others.
This change was automatically approved.
These are the current values.
Approved
User:
Date:
Apr 20, 2016 - 09:04:30 pm
Before changes:
Apr 20, 2016 - 08:58:08 pm
Title desc:
Some people believe that being politically correct is a great way to avoid offending others of different orientation, religion, and so on. Because of this, it allows for more friendly interactions. Others believe that being politically correct limits opinions, and will restrain them from conversing and interacting with others.
Some people believe that being politically correct enable people to not offend others of different orientation, religion, and so on. Because of this, it allows for more friendly interactions. I've also heard that being politically correct limits opinions, and allows for almost no interaction.
Approved
User:
Date:
Apr 20, 2016 - 08:58:08 pm
Before changes:
Apr 20, 2016 - 08:57:26 pm
Title desc:
Some people believe that being politically correct enable people to not offend others of different orientation, religion, and so on. Because of this, it allows for more friendly interactions. I've also heard that being politically correct limits opinions, and allows for almost no interaction.
Some people believe that being politically correct allow people to not offend others of different orientation, religion, and so on. Because of this, it allows for more friendly interactions. I've also heard that being politically correct limits opinions, and allows for almost no interaction.
Approved
User:
Date:
Apr 20, 2016 - 08:57:26 pm
Before changes:
Apr 20, 2016 - 08:54:04 am
Title desc:
Some people believe that being politically correct allow people to not offend others of different orientation, religion, and so on. Because of this, it allows for more friendly interactions. I've also heard that being politically correct limits opinions, and allows for almost no interaction.
I have heard that being politically correct allow people to not offend others of different orientation, religion, and so on. Because of this, it allows for more friendly interactions. I've also heard that being politically correct limits opinions, and allows for almost no interaction. What do you guys think?
New record
User:
Date:
Apr 20, 2016 - 08:54:04 am
Title:
Is "politically correct" correct?
Category:
Politics
Title desc:
I have heard that being politically correct allow people to not offend others of different orientation, religion, and so on. Because of this, it allows for more friendly interactions. I've also heard that being politically correct limits opinions, and allows for almost no interaction. What do you guys think?
This record was automatically approved.